Top Ten Reasons
Why parents choose PCK…
- The earlier they start, the further they go!
- Children are always ready to learn when teachers know where to start. Core Knowledge Preschool & Jr. Kindergarten has specific, explicit goals that allow teachers to make learning accessible in small steps for each child.
- Children who develop critical language and reading skills at an early age are more likely to be successful in school and life.
- The well-rounded curriculum exposes children to a wealth of learning, at and above their level. The advanced program challenges children to grow in all areas from fine and gross motor development to math, reading, language arts and even music and art appreciation.
- Small classes allow children to build lasting relationships with teachers and friends, and receive individual attention.
- Parents have flexibility in choosing morning, afternoon, or full day classes.
- The preschool curriculum is directly correlated to Kindergarten curriculum to provide a smooth transition and ensure ongoing learning.
- Regular assessments enable teachers to meet the needs of each child and take them to the next appropriate level.
- PCK Preschool & Junior Kindergarten teachers are highly qualified, some with a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood or Elementary Education, in addition to previous teaching experience of young children.
- The program is reasonably priced, comparable with other like programs in Parker and surrounding areas.